Welcome to Venture Upward!
It is a true privilege for us to support your family in your home education journey. Please review the following information carefully and note that a copy of this letter will also be emailed to you.
The final step in the application process is to enroll your student(s) with our partner school, VIBE, which operates out of the Worthington School District (ISD 518). Please submit the following forms to VIBE to complete student enrollment. Parents/guardians will receive notification of final enrollment via email.
- Racial and Ethnic Demographic Designation Form
- Minnesota Language Survey
- Statewide Enrollment Options Application – (MN State Open Enrollment Form)
- Proof of Residency (copy of utility bill or driver’s license)
- Proof of Birth (copy of birth certificate)
- Up-to-date Immunization Records or exemption form.
Please Note: Parents/guardians choosing exemption to vaccinations must complete and sign the exemption portion of the Student Immunization Form and have it notarized or submit a notarized exemption statement.
Upon completion, submit forms via the following methods:
- Email: VIBE@isd518.net
- Fax: 507-343-1015
- Mail: VIBE Online, Attn: Christy Menke, 1401 N. Crailsheim Rd, Worthington, MN 56187
If you have questions specific to the registration process outlined above, email Kari Sauerbrei at Kari.Sauerbrei@isd518.net or call 507-727-1195.
The staff at VIBE Online and Venture Upward thank you again for choosing us as your partner in education. As we move forward, our staff will communicate via different platforms; including but not limited to email, phone, and mailings. We appreciate your support as we Venture Upward with a great VIBE into the 2022-2023 school year!
We’d love to have you join us in our Facebook group where we have fun discussions, answer questions, and build community.