Every student that enrolls in Venture Upward in Idaho will receive a $1200 Venture Reward ($600 for Kindergarten)! This reward is designed to provide funding for families to purchase a laptop, tablet, or additional learning materials meant to enrich their student’s educational experience.
Please note: religiously-based curriculum or materials may not be purchased with this funding, including A Beka, Apologia, Sonlight, and others. The purpose of the Venture Reward is to provide additional learning materials and educational resources directly related to the education of your student. Below, you will find general purchasing guidelines and suggestions:
- Computer, laptop, or tablet
- Textbooks, workbooks, books
- School supplies (including pencils, paper, notebooks, and so on)
- Art supplies
- Musical instruments or supplies
- Printer or related printing supplies
- Microscopes, science supplies (non-edible)
- Zoo passes, museum passes, theater passes
- Subscription Boxes (Little Passports, Tinker Crates, Raddish Kids)
- Third Party Courses (musical instrument, swimming, or karate lessons) Local providers must be licensed or certified and pass a criminal background check. Group activities (such as soccer teams or performing groups) do not qualify.
Ineligible items include but are not limited to:
- Food and groceries
- Participation fees for sports camps, athletic teams, or musical groups
- Religiously-based curriculum
*Mentors are always available to help clarify these guidelines and answer any questions about what items may or may not qualify for the Venture Reward.